How we help you bank on the web:
- We require that you change your Online Banking password every 180 days.
- We require a strong password that includes at least one letter, one number and one special character.
- We only support the most recent version and one previous version of IE, Safari, and Firefox browsers.
- We use HTTPS protocols for communicating across the Internet to our site.
- Our Online Banking system requires you to use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
What you can do:
- Use a home or personal computer to access your Online Banking account.
- Avoid public computers and areas with wifi hot spots.
- For your business, use a dedicated PC that is not used for web browsing, email, or any other purpose aside from accessing Online Banking.
- A dedicated PC limits the exposure of that machine to malicious software and activities, providing a safer environment from which to conduct your banking.
- Log into Online Banking from our website, not from a stored link. Always open your Internet browser, and in the address bar type our address: farmersbankok.com
When entering your user ID and password you should only see two URL’s in the address bar of your screen: https://farmersbankok.com/ or https://secure.fundsxpress.com/
- Use one of the secure Internet browsers that we support. This insures that you have the most up to date security and that your system remains compatible with ours.
- User ID and Password security:
- When you change your password every 180 days, choose something that is different each time. Don't just add a number or letter to your existing password.
- Never include your account number or Social Security Number as part of your User ID or Password.
- Don't write down your User ID, password, or the answers to your security questions.
- Don't share your User ID or password with friends, family, or coworkers.
- Do not leave your Online Banking account open on your browser when not in use.
- When you are finished with your Online Banking session, be sure to log off. Never simply close the browser as this does not end your Online Banking session.
- Never provide your user ID, password or any form of account information in an email. Farmers Bank will never ask for, or email you, requesting online banking credentials, account information, or credit or debit card information. If you do get such a request please contact us immediately at 580-654-1035.
- Use the online banking app for your cellular device.
- Store mobile device phone accordingly. Take care to keep it safe from theft.
- Password protect phone.
- Delete text messages and clear recent call history.
- Log off your online banking app when finished.
General Computer Security Tips
- Keep your PC operating system updated and turn on automatic updating.
- Install Antivirus and update it frequently.
- Use a Firewall.
- Clear your cookies and cache from your browser frequently.
- Password protect your PC.
- Do not store personal log on credentials, Social Security numbers or your account numbers on your PC.
- Turn your PC or Laptop off when not in use.
- Avoid unknown Internet sites.
- Delete suspicious emails. If you do open a suspicious email, do not click on any of the links or attachments as they may contain malicious malware or viruses.